This year Paleta Guy tried out a conservation program as a way of giving back. The idea was to bring kids into the conservation experience through paletas of course!
How it worked
- Friends and family donated toys and school goods
- Paleta Guy organized a program with a local school outside of Bogotá, Colombia where kids were directed to search for native seeds
- Paleta Guy and the kids planted the seeds together
- Kids received toys and school goods as a reward
- A forest was born! Paletas were eaten!
Thanks Colombia for an amazing experience. We hope to come back soon to continue planting more trees and making new friends.